Application Process for International Collegiate Residence
The housing space at the International Collegiate Residence (ICR) is offered based on the date and time you apply for housing therefore it is important to review the process and apply on the recommended dates. The application and payment are required in order to be considered for housing. All current and incoming full-time or part-time international students on F-1 visa are eligible to apply. Incoming full-time or part-time international students can apply for a room 30 days before arriving in the U.S. or as soon as receiving the I-20, whichever is earlier. Persons under the age of 18 must have a separate permission of guardianship.
2014 – 2015 ICR Housing Room and Board Rates
- August 1, 2014 to August 31, 2014 – Check-In for Fall 2014 students.
Note: For early check-in prior to August 1, the daily fee ($35-$45) will be charged.
- August 18, 2014 – First day of Shuttle Service for Fall 2014.
ICR Office will be closed on the following holidays during 2014National Holidays
- Day after Thanksgiving – Friday, November 28, 2014
- Day after Christmas – Friday, December 26, 2014
- Day after New Year’s – Friday, January 2, 2015
Room Types: Single Rooms; Double Rooms (twin bed and bunk bed options); Triple Rooms
- Room rates are per person and for the half academic year 2014-15.
- The Housing Contract & License Agreement is for the half academic year 2014-15.
- The $1300 refundable deposit with your Housing application is in addition to the room rates below. This deposit will be applied against any damages and disciplinary violations.
- A $200 Non-refundable Application fee is required in addition to the $1300 deposit.
Room Type Rate Per Person Per Month Rate Per Half Academic Year Triple Room (Limited Availability) $880 ($880×5) $4,400 Double Room (Bunk Beds) Starts from $1080 ($1080×5) $5,400 Double Room (Twin Beds) Starts from $1,280 ($1,280×5) $6,400 Single Room Start from $1,780 ($1,780×5) $8,900
Rates above effective November 1st, 2014,
Extra nights before or after agreement ends: $45 per night.
APPLICATIION AND PAYMENT
Please complete housing application form and wire transfer form, save the form, and email them to [email protected] Alternatively, you may print the completed form and deliver it to the ICR Office, Unit 1, 1521 Lago St, San Mateo, CA94403. Payment for accommodations is required at check-in. Payment accepted: cash, credit cards, personal checks, bank checks, and traveler’s checks. Please Note: In order to secure housing after submitting the Housing Application Form, prospective residents must wire transfer the application fee and deposit to ICR for Guaranteed Application. Please download the “Wire Transfer Instruction” for more details. Summer housing: ICR offers summer housing based on short-term agreement. Contact ICR to inquire about capacity before summer session begins
- Light American Continental Breakfast included in the room rates.
- Dining Vouchers provide maximum flexibility for both cash operations and all-you-care-to-eat venues. With your ICR student voucher, you get discounted rates such as $5.99 per meal for lunch and dinner at Marina Food.
LIFE + OPPORTUNITIES = STUDENT SUCCESS!
If you have any questions or would like more information about the ICR, please contact us at the following email or phone numbers:
Email: [email protected]
Address: Unit 1, 1521 Lago St, San Mateo, CA 94403 USA